21 April 2009

Naptime

I had so many things to write about just moments ago and now that I've got the time, I can't remember any of them. So here we go with the randomness....

I made pillows for Makayla's window seat at my neighbor's house a few weeks ago...yeah, I've yet to finish them. Their bottoms still need to be sewn up. One day...

I REALLY need to vacuum upstairs. Adam  said he will today after he gets home.

My house is always hot. Our air conditioning system sucks.

Our backyard looks like a bald man trying to grow hair. You'd have to see it to understand.

Makayla's teeth are still coming in. She didn't nap this morning, so she's down early this afternoon. I better make the best of it.

I loathe spiders.

We have small group tonight.

I'm so tired and I'm not sure why. I got 10 hours of sleep last night, except not really because I was tossing and turning all night long. Boo. Maybe that's why I'm tired?

I have this penguin pillow that my mom bought me a few years ago...it's a Christmas pillow. Well, when we had people working on our house, he was in the garage and got covered in sawdust, so I had to wash him in the washing machine. His scarf and hat fell off. I had to hot glue them back on and make a new pompom type item for the top of his hat. I finished putting him back together today. He's cute.

I still need to finish my scrapbooks of Makayla online. And order them. It'll probably never get done. At least that way I won't have to worry about doing that for any of our other children, right? HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm already bored of doing this and I'm pretty sure I didn't write anything worth reading.


No comments: