13 April 2009

Internet-less Week

I have to admit, I did get on the internet this past week. But, I did NOT get on Facebook, which was my main goal, so I succeeded. Mostly.

Either way, I felt free not being attached to my computer all this week. I know it sound silly, but I have to make 'rules' like that in order to stop from getting on the computer/internet. It's sad, but whatev. It worked.

I didn't miss Facebook as much as I thought I would. I mean, yeah, I missed it, but I could live without it if there weren't all these people having babies everywhere! I gotta see the pictures!! Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with people I don't see often or people from high school. It's a convenience. 

This week I started reading my Bible again and I read the prequel books from the Left Behind Series. It rocked. I finished the first book in two days, the second in two days and the third in three. And I plan to start Left Behind today or tomorrow. Love them. It just makes everything about Jesus coming back and us having to ask for forgiveness and accept Him that much more real. These books are amazing. 

Jesus IS coming back. And if you don't ask Him to forgive you for what you've done wrong and accept Him as Lord and Savior of your life, you will be left behind. It's blunt, but it's true. I hope you heed the warning.

Easter was awesome!! I forgot to take pictures of Makayla in her dress, but her shoes matched. Perfectly. It was adorable!! Church was great, as it always is. I even raised my hands during one the songs! My entire body was shaking so much!! I think it was partly due to fear of everyone looking at me and partly because I could not stop myself from raising my hand to worship Jesus. It was so powerful!! I felt the Spirit moving in me. He is amazing. There are no words.

Adam planted some flowers in our front yard yesterday while I read. It was a nice day and so relaxing! We also went over to a couple from our small group's house yesterday for dinner. It was so nice. The ham smelled soooo good, but since I a vegetarian (and true to my word! for all you haters...), I did not partake. She made a quiche for me though and it was AWESOME!! And mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and salad. So good!!

Well, Makayla is waking up from her nap and I've gotta run to the store before Adam gets home. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Praise Jesus!!

No comments: