15 June 2008

Years Past

20 years ago I . . .
1. was 4 years old.
2. my parents were getting a divorce.
3. needed to always be with my mommy.
10 years ago I . . .
1. was going into 9th grade.
2. thought I knew more than my parents.
3. wanted to constantly hang out with my friends.
5 years ago I . . .
1. was in tech school at Sheppard AFB, TX.
2. just got my 2nd tattoo.
3. drank underage.
3 years ago I . . .
1. was newly married (just a month and a few days!)
2. moved into our first apartment.
3. was preparing for Adam's first deployment in August.
1 year ago I . . .
1. was back in Ohio for the summer.
2. missing Adam because he was deployed for the second time!
3. getting ready for my 1st of many baby showers.
So far this year I . . .
1. celebrated my 24th birthday.
2. fell in love with Taco Bell tacos.
3. watched Makayla laugh and roll over. (tummy to back...)
Yesterday I . . .
1. watched Friends.
2. had Trinity and Matt over for dinner.
3. stayed at home while Makayla took a 2 hour nap and Adam looked at houses.
Today I . . .
1. woke up at 5am!
2. wished Adam a Happy Father's Day!
3. changed one poopy diaper.
Tomorrow I will . . .
1. start my new pillow for Makayla.
2. reorganize M's clothes.
3. put all my scrapbooking stuff into my new case!
Next year I will . . .
1. be skinnier than this year.
2. be living in my own house!
3. be closer to my degree (hopefully!)

No comments: