24 February 2014

2.24.14

The babies got baths this morning. Which is saying a lot since I loathe bath time. But I put my own feelings aside and bathed them. Together even! It's a big event. Then we headed to Target and just perused the aisles. I'm trying to get some ideas for our new house that will be built this year!! I'm planning to redecorate nearly every room. With color schemes and all! I'm pretty excited about it.

So even though I have zero photos of that stuff, I do have these photos of two of my girls watching Let It Go on youtube. They love that song and they all have the hand motions down pat! It's pretty stinking adorable. Addi is clearly mimicking the moves in the second photo. Love them and their heads full of hair they never let me brush. :)



20140225-215527.jpg

20140225-215559.jpg

No comments: