08 February 2010

We're Having A...


Girl!!!!

We are so excited to be welcoming another little girl into our family. We found out on Friday, the 5th. The ultrasound tech said she was about 80% sure, which is not really good, but Adam and I didn't see anything dangling between her legs, so we're going with girl.

I'm going to start washing all of her clothes today. I know, I'm nuts, but I like to be prepared, so I'm doing it. :)

We love her so much already and can't wait until she joins our amazing family!!! <3
These pictures are backwards, but you get the idea.





Here is her little leg and we think her arm.
Her face is on the left and then her belly is on the right.
Face on the left again, with her arms by her head.
Here she is in what Adam calls the 'tornado drill'. :) These four were taken this past Friday at 20 weeks.
This one was taken at 11 weeks and she doesn't even look like a baby! HA!
This one is the first picture we got of her at around 8 weeks. Her head is down and she's so tiny!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

yayayayayayyy!!!
so excited!!