17 July 2008

Confession

I am going to confess something here that I really do not want to say, but I must.
I have to get this off my chest or I will explode.

I am pissed at my child.
Like literally pissed off at her.
I called Adam and work and told him that when he gets home, I'm going to bed and he needs to take care of her for the night.
I'm done.
She won.
I cannot handle this anymore.

She won't sleep.
She won't eat.
She won't stop screaming.
Well, she's not screaming now, but I'm sure she will be in 2 minutes.

I have no idea what to do.
I think she's teething, but Michelle told me it can take months for teeth to actually appear. WTF?
I can't do this.

I am about to go insane.
Thank the Lord Jesus in Heaven my mom is coming next Saturday.
She could not have timed it more perfect. Well okay, if she was coming this Saturday, it'd be better, but I'll take what I can get.
This mama needs some damn rest.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

If you ever need any help or just need a break, just call me. I know I'm only here for a couple more weeks, but I would love to help. I know how stressful it can be. (Trust me, it does get easier)

Becks said...

Girl you can do it!! It sucks hard but you can do it! I can really understand your pain. Sophia and I have days just like this. You are there for her and thats what matters. It sucks for her too. She needs you most when life is hard. All you can do is your best and keep on lovin on her even when you just wanna scream your bloody head off!



How can that adorable litte happy baby down below cause such problems?!! Oh wait I know how! That's why they are so cute so they can get away with it!

TheAustinEmpire said...

I know this is a little late, but have you tried teething tablets for the teething pain? You can get them pretty much anywhere, Target, wal-mart, walgreens... they're from Hyland's, in a little blue box. They also have some little colic ones too, but I've never tried those. The teething tablets work better than anything out there, my husband calls them baby crack.

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Oh honey, there are gonna be days like this. And then she'll be back to her perfect little self and you'll completely forget about it all. As I type this I can see on my screen a picture of one adorable little girl with a HUGE smile! I'm hoping it's been better for you the past few days!

And psssstttt - it's ok to admit these things. We're only human, and can only take so much frustration!